- Product Reviews
Wellwoman has been designed for the demands of modern life. With a wide range of nutrients and trace elements, Wellwoman gives nutritional support to the areas of health which are of most relevance to women.
- All Round Support - A comprehensive spectrum of micronutrients for all-round nutritional support.
- Nervous System - Vitamins B6 & B12 contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Female Health - Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity. Plus iron which contributes to normal formation of red blood cells & haemoglobin, an important consideration during the monthly cycle.
- Energy Levels - Vitamin C, iron and copper contribute to normal energy release. Plus folate and pantothenic acid which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Immune Health - Selenium and zinc contribute to normal function of the immune system.
- Skin, Hair & Nails - Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation. Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin. Selenium and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal hair and nails.
How to Use:
One-a-day vitamin & mineral capsules with Evening Primrose and Starflower Oils.
|Nutritional Information||Average per capsule||% EC NRV*|
|Starflower Oil||100 mg||-|
|Evening Primrose Oil||100 mg||-|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||10 mg||-|
|Natural Mixed Carotenoids||2 mg||-|
|Vitamin D (as D3 200 IU)||5 µg||100|
|Vitamin E||30 mg α-TE||250|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||75|
|Vitamin K||90 µg||120|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||10 mg||909|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||5 mg||357|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||36 mg NE||225|
|Vitamin B6||10 mg||714|
|Folic Acid||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin B12||20 µg||800|
|Pantothenic Acid||6 mg||100|