- How To Use
- Product Reviews
Vitabiotics Feroglobin Plus Gentle Liquid Iron has been formulated to help support your overall health. This supplement is a source of Iron and Folate which help with tiredness and fatigue. It also contains Vitamin D, Siberian Ginseng, CO-Q10 that all work together to support your health.
- Honey and Orange flavour
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- No Lactose
- No Yeast
- Not tested on animals
Pack Size: 200ml
- ADULTS: 1 TEASPOONFUL 2 TIMES DAILY.
- Ideally taken with a main meal.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Feroglobin Plus liquid can be continued for as long as required.
- This formula replaces other Feroglobin products.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- No artificial colours No lactose or yeast
- Feroglobin Plus Liquid is not tested on animals
- Not suitable for children.
- Allergy Advice: Made in a site that may handle nuts.
- This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Purified Water, Raw Cane Sugar, Malt Extract (from Barley), Glucose Liquid (Sulphites), Honey, Glycerin, Lysine HCl, Ferric Ammonium Citrate, Flaxseed Oil, Zinc Sulphate, Acidity Regulators: Citric Acid & Sodium Citrate, Beetroot Extract, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Thickener: Xanthan Gum, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Calcium Glycerophosphate, Corn Oil, Natural Source Colour (Mixed Carotenes [Polysorbate 80, Sunflower Oil, Mono & Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Antioxidants: Ascorbyl Palmitate, DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Niacin (Nicotinamide), Natural Flavouring (Orange Ext.), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as HCl), Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Siberian Ginseng Extract, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), Pantothenic Acid (D-Panthenol), Co-Enzyme Q10, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2 as 5-Phosphate Sodium), Green Tea Extract, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin). Allergy Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten.