- Product Reviews
Sudocrem is a clinically proven treatment for nappy rash, which helps soothe, heal and protect your baby's delicate skin. It can also be used for other skin conditions as a soothing, protective antiseptic cream and will help to treat cuts, grazes, minor burns and sunburn.
Pack size: 30g
How to use
Use a small amount and apply in a thin layer. Massage in small circular movements until the Sudocrem has disappeared leaving a translucent film. If this does not cover the affected area apply a little more. However, if the area stays white after application, too much has been applied. Always read the label.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Cease use if irritation worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Hypoallergenic lanolin, to help provide emollient properties.
- Zinc oxide is an astringent which reduces the loss of tissue fluid.
- Benzyl benzoate and benzyl cinnamate are amongst the ingredients of Peru Balsam, recognised for its healing properties.
- Benzyl alcohol is a weak local anaesthetic which acts to ease localised pain and irritation. It also acts as a disinfectant/antibacterial agent and is responsible for protection against common bacterial contaminants.
because of a medical condition the items bought were very suitable for this purpose very happy with purchase and speed of delivery; will do business again with this online chemist again.
Excellent product and really good service. I would highly recommend.
Received it very next day
Quick delivery and product as required
Very efficient; had my order within two days; couldn't have been any happier with the whole experience. Thank you.