- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Sudafed Blocked Nose Spray provides symptomatic relief of nasal congestion. It works in minutes to help clear blocked noses and relieves sinus pressure caused by colds & hayfever. The metered spray gives an exact does that lasts up to 10 hours.
Pack Size: 15ml
How to use:
Adults and Children over 6 years:
- Over 12 years: 1 spray into each nostril, 2-3 times daily as necessary. Maximum 3 sprays in 24 hours
- Use for more than 7 consecutive days is not recommended
- Under 6 years: not to be used
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- You are taking monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOI)
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes or an overactive thyroid gland.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
Side effects are not common with this medicine but there have been reports of;
Local burning, soreness, dryness, irritation, stinging, itching, sneezing
0.1% w/v Xylometazoline Hydrochloride
Benzalkonium chloride solution
Sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate
Excellent service next day delivery
Fantastic service from Onlinepharmacy.ie. My order was shipped same day and received the following day. Highly recommended service! Thanks you
Fast service delivery as expected and product packed well
5 Star *****