Sudafed Decongestant Nasal Spray- Nasal Congestion & Blocked Nose Relief
Sudafed Blocked Nose Spray provides symptomatic relief of nasal congestion. It works in minutes to help clear blocked noses and relieves sinus pressure caused by colds & hayfever. The metered spray gives an exact does that lasts up to 10 hours.
Pack Size: 15ml
How to use:
Adults and Children over 6 years:
- Over 12 years: 1 spray into each nostril, 2-3 times daily as necessary. Maximum 3 sprays in 24 hours
- Use for more than 7 consecutive days is not recommended
- Under 6 years: not to be used
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- You are taking monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOI)
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes or an overactive thyroid gland.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
Side effects are not common with this medicine but there have been reports of;
Local burning, soreness, dryness, irritation, stinging, itching, sneezing
0.1% w/v Xylometazoline Hydrochloride
Benzalkonium chloride solution
Sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate