- Product Reviews
Aqueous cream is a light, non-greasy moisturiser that provides a layer of oil on the surface of the skin to prevent water evaporating from the skin's surface. Aqueous cream can also be used in place of soap when washing to prevent the skin from drying out. In conditions such as eczema.
Product Available in 100g/250g/500g
How to use:
- As a skin moisturiser: Apply to skin as often as required.
- As a soap substitute cleanser: Apply to skin, massage gently and rinse well.
- Alternatively use a warm flannel and rinse.
- Suitable for frequent use.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If contact occurs rinse with copious amounts of water.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the label.
- For external use only.
Aqua (Water), Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum,
Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.