- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Nurofen Rapid Relief Maximum Strength 400mg Liquid Capsules are available in a single dose format. Only 1 capsule per dose.
These soft gel capsules contain the same active ingredient, ibuprofen, as Nurofen Tablets but in a soluble liquid form that’s easy to swallow and absorbed quickly into your bloodstream.
Nurofen contain the powerful ibuprofen molecule and are just the thing to help ease a number of mild to moderate pains; including back pain, muscular and rheumatic pain and headache pain.
Product Size: 400 mg
Available in 20 pack
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years:
Initial dose is one tablet and subsequently if necessary, one every four hours with a maximum of 3 tablets in a 24 hour period i.e. a maximum dose of 1200mg in a 24 hour period.
Not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
Do not use if:
- You suffer from hypersensitivity from non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Suffer from asthma.
- Last-trimester of pregnancy.
- Taking concurrent anti-coagulant therapy.
- Patients with severe renal failure.
- History of gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Use in patients with severe heart failure or kidney failure.
- Use in patients with bleeding disorders.
- Gastrointestinal bleeding, ulceration and perforation.
Work faster than solid tablets
excellent service and excellent pain reliever
These plasters are fantastic for burns.