- How to Use
- Product Reviews
Nizoral Dandruff Shampoo contains the active ingredient ketoconazole, which is a antifungal medicine used to treat infections with fungi and yeasts.
Nizoral Dandruff Shampoo is used to treat and prevent dandruff and dry or greasy scaling of the scalp , known as seborrhoeic dermatitis. The shampoo contains ketoconazole, which is an antifungal ingredient. People with dandruff and seborrhoeic dermatitis have more yeasts on their scalp surface called Malassezia. Nizoral Shampoo works effectively to target this increased level of yeasts. The Ketoconazole in Nizroal Shampoo also treats the inflammation associated with dandruff, relieving scalp redness and itching.
- Treats dandruff
- Treats itchy scaly scalp (seborrhoeic dermatitis)
- Reduces scalp redness and inflammation
- Suitable for adults and adolescents aged 12 years and over
Product Size: 100ml
- Nizoral Dandruff Shampoo should be used to wash the hair twice a week for two to four weeks.
- Massage the shampoo into the hair like normal shampoo, but leave it on for three to five minutes before rinsing.
- Once the scalp has cleared up, these conditions can be prevented from coming back by using the shampoo once every one to two weeks.
Nizoral Anti Dandruff Shampoo contains 20mg/g Ketoconazole