- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Nicorette Freshmint Gum provides effective relief from cravings and withdrawal symptoms experienced when trying to stop smoking. It is used to help smokers ready to stop smoking immediately and also to help smokers who need to cut down their cigarette use before stopping. Nicorette Freshmint Gum can also be used during times when you cannot smoke.
- Nicorette 2mg Freshmint Gum contains 2 mg medium strength nicotine for smokers of less than 20 cigarettes per day.
- Nicorette Freshmint 4mg Gum is suitable for those smoking more than 20 cigarettes a day.
Product Size: Pack of 30 or 105
- Prevents weight gain while quitting smoking
- Controls your metabolic rate
- Works as an appetite suppressant to keep you from overeating while quitting
- Doubles your chances of quitting successfully
Nicorette 4mg Freshmint Gum allows you to gradually reduce your cigarette intake while you are managing nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Chew a piece of Nicorette 4mg Freshmint Gum whenever you feel the urge to smoke. Over time, your urge to smoke will lessen and you will need to chew less gum.
How to Use
This will depend on how many cigarettes you smoke daily. As a rough guide, most people start by using between 8-12 pieces of gum and up to15 pieces daily. It’s advisable to use the gum for at least three months and then gradually reduce the number of pieces you chew. Once you are only using 1 or 2 pieces a day, you should be able to stop completely.
- Do not use more than 15 pieces a day.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Do not store above 25C.
- Dispose of sensibly.
- If you are pregnant, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse for advice before using this product.
- If you need any advice before starting to use this product, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
Regardless of the means used, a variety of symptoms are known to be associated with quitting habitual tobacco use. These include emotional or cognitive effects such as dysphoria or depressed mood; insomnia; irritability, frustration or anger; anxiety; difficulty concentrating, and restlessness or impatience. There may also be physical effects such as decreased heart rate; increased appetite or weight gain, dizziness or presyncopal symptoms, cough, constipation.
Active ingredient: 4mg Nicotine.
Other ingredients are: Chewing gum base, xylitol, acesulfame potassium, sodium carbonate, peppermint oil, menthol, polacrilin, magnesium oxide, titanium dioxide E171 (white colour), talc, acacia and carnauba wax. The chewing gum base contains butylated hydroxytoluene (E321), an anti-oxidant. The 2 mg gum also contains sodium bicarbonate. The gum does not contain sugar (sucrose) or animal products.