Minims Artificial Tears- Moisturizing Drops To Relieve Dry Eyes & Irritation
Minims Artificial Tears are formulated to relieve the symptoms of dry eyes, such as soreness, irritation or a itchy sensation. The prolonged use of computer screens or external factors such as dust may cause eye irritation. Minims Artificial Tears provide moisturizing film on the surface of the eye and is used as artificial tears.
Product Size: 0.5Ml ( 20 single drops)
How to Use
- Wash your hands before using the eye drops.
- Twist off the cap from the minim. Pull your lower eyelid down gently, and then gently squeeze the minim until one or two drops fall inside your lower eyelid. Make sure the dropper does not touch any parts of your eye or any other surface. Close your eyes to let the drops spread over the eyeball.
- Repeat for the other eye if necessary, then throw away the minim even if some solution is left.
- One or two drops should be put into the eye(s) three or four times a day, or as directed by your doctor.
- If you are still experiencing eye dryness or irritation despite using these drops you should consult your doctor.