Meda Lutein Omega 3 for AMD - 60 Capsules
Lutein Omega 3 is a nutritional supplement which offers a preventative therapy for dry Age Related Macular Degeneration (AMD). AMD is thought to affect one in ten people over the age of 55. Lutein Omega 3 includes Lutein, Zeaxanthin,Vitamins C and E, Copper, Zinc, combined with fish oil rich in DHA. These agents are recommended to reduce the risk or slow the progression of Age Related Macular Degeneration.
Lutein Omega 3 is available in a 60 capsule pack.
How to Use:
- It is recommended to take 1 capsule per day with plenty of liquid.
- Not suitable for children under 12 years.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Before taking this product please consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any medication or are taking warfarin or other blood thinning medications.
- Keep out the sight and reach of children.
Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid), Sweeteners (Sorbitol, Aspartame*, Sucralose), Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex (Citrus aurantium), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Potato Maltodextrin, Pectin, Flavour (Natural Orange), Modified Waxy Maize Starch, Antioxidants (DL-Alpha Tocopherol, BHA).*Aspartame contains a source of phenylalanine.
Fish Oil, Fish, Capsule Shell (Beef Gelatin, Glycerol), Antioxidant (Tocopherol)