- Product Reviews
Eskimo-3 is a stable fish body oil Omega 3 essential fatty acid supplement with natural source vitamin E. May help with circulation, joint and skin maintenance. With natural lime flavour.
Pack Size: 105 or 250 Capsules
How to Use
Take 4-6 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Capsules can be taken once a day.
- The beneficial effect for the heart is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg EPA & DHA – 2 Eskimo-3 capsules daily.
- The claim can be used if vitamin E is present.
• Not recommended for haemophiliacs.
• Consult a medical doctor if on anti-coagulant medication.
• After opening store in refrigerator and use within 3 months.
• Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
• Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Note: Contains soy (oil), fish (oil) and citrus that may be allergens to some individuals. Does not contain fish protein.
- Ingredients per 4 caps: Omega-3 fatty acids 720 mg Providing: EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 320 mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 200 mg Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) 6 mg.
- Ingredients per 6 caps: Omega-3 fatty acids1080 mg Providing: EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 480 mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 300 mg Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) 9 mg.