Eskimo Brain 3.6.9 - 120 Capsules
Eskimo Brain 3.6.9 (Formerly named Eskimo Brainsharp) combines the unique stable fish oil, Eskimo-3, with ingredients such as CoQ10 and GLA to optimize brain and energy support. Omega-3 fatty acids have been well studied for their role in the support of many systems in the body including brain function.
Pack Size: 120 capsules
How to Use
Take 4-6 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Capsules can be taken once a day.
- Not recommended for haemophiliacs.
- Consult a medical doctor if on anti-coagulant medication.
- After opening store in refrigerator and use within 3 months.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Note: Contains soy (oil), fish (oil) and citrus that may be allergens to some individuals. Does not contain fish protein.
- Ingredients per 4 caps: Omega-3 fatty acids 720 mg Providing: EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 320 mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 200 mg Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) 6 mg.
- Ingredients per 6 caps: Omega-3 fatty acids 1080 mg Providing: EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 480 mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 300 mg Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) 9 mg.