- Product Reviews
Eskimo-3 Kids is formulated with the unique stable fish oil, Eskimo-3, with omega-6, omega-9, vitamin D and vitamin E to offer children support. Omega-3 fatty acids have been well studied for their role in the support of many systems in the body including brain function.
Because a child’s brain and nervous system have different fatty acid requirements whilst growing, Eskimo-3 Kids provides a balance of omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids to reflect these needs.
Product Size: 210Ml Orange Flavour
How to Use
Take 5ml daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Not recommended for haemophiliacs.
- Consult a medical doctor if on anti-coagulant medication.
- After opening store in refrigerator and use within 3 months.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Note: Contains soy (oil), fish (oil) and citrus that may be allergens to some children. Does not contain fish protein.
Natural purified fish oil, rapeseed oil, evening primrose oil, Lecithin (soy), Extract of Rosemary, tocopherol rich extracts, ascorbyl palmitate, lemon oil, Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 5 µg, Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) 10 mg.