- Product Reviews
The surgical tape should be matched to the patient’s skin and the specific use. Leukosilk is easy to tear and universal in use. It is especially suitable for sensitive skin areas.
- The high quality backing material of fine acetate fabric conforms easily to body contours
- The skin-friendly polyacrylate adhesive is gentle on the skin
- Can be torn easily by hand
- The torn edges are straight and do not fray
- The tape is easy to write on
- Fixation of dressings on sensitive skin
- Securing of:
Nice tape for use on skin. No irritation. Very strong and light. Does not ravel at edges. Easy to take off. I find it better than the zinc oxide tapes I have used up till now. I imagine it will also be useful for keeping bandages and plasters safe.