- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Lamisil At 1% Cream provides soothing treatment for the symptoms of athlete’s foot. It works to relieve itching, burning, cracking and scaling. It contains the active ingredient Terbinafine Hydrochloride.
Pack Size - 7.5g Tube
How to apply Lamisil At 1%Cream:
- Apply thinly once or twice daily for one to two weeks.
Before using Lamisil At 1%Cream:
- Not recommended for use in children under 16 year olds, in pregnancy or breastfeeding, or in hypersensitivity to ingredients.
- Lamisil is for external use only.
- Do not use Lamisil on nails or scalp, in or near the mouth or the eyes or for vaginal yeast infections.
- When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if too much irritation occurs or if symptoms get worse.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control centre right away.
- Do not use if Lamisil seal on tube is broken or is not visible.
- May cause irritation, rash and itching at site of application
Lamisil AT 1% Cream contains:
Terbafine hydrochloride 1%