Disprin Direct 300mg Chewable Aspirin Tablets - 24 Pack
Disprin Direct Chewable Tablets is an easy to take treatment for the relief of pain of headache, inflammation and also reduces fever.
How to use:
Adults and Adolescents over 16 years: One to two tablets to a maximum of twelve tablets in 24 hours.
Do not give to children and adolescents aged under 16 years, except on medical advice, where the benefit outweighs the risk.
Do not use if:
- You suffer from hypersensitivity from non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Suffer from asthma.
- Last-trimester of pregnancy.
- Taking concurrent anti-coagulant therapy.
- Patients with severe renal failure.
- Intake of more than 15mg methotrexate per week.
- History of gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Use in patients with severe heart failure.
- Use in patients with bleeding disorders.
- Gastrointestinal bleeding, ulceration and perforation.
Aspirin 300 mg