- How to Use
- Product Reviews
Compeed Corn Plasters offer fast and effective relief from painful corns. Using innovative technology, Compeed plasters are dual action. An active gel acts like an external skin, sensitively moisturising the affected area, making it easier to remove troublesome corns.
- Provides an absorbent cushion reducing pressure and friction, enabling easier movement.
- Super adhesive, the plasters stay in place for over 24 hours giving you exceptional comfort and treatment to the painful area.
Pack Size: 5 plasters
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring targeted area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the top paper, then the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over corn ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach. May stay in place for up to several days.
- For best results, use Compeed until skin has completely healed.
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use.
Artificial elastomer, tackifier resins, hydrocolloid particles (sodium carboxymethyl cellulose), plasticiser, polyurethane film.
Simple to use and set up. It works; and gives peace of mind; keeping myself; passengers; and road users safe!