- How to take
- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Caltrate Calcium/Vitamin D Tablets offer a high level of vitamin D3 to help maximise calcium absorption and support healthy bones, joints and muscles. Sufficient calcium & vitamin D as part of a healthy diet is essential as it may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
Calcium not only nourishes your bones, but also plays a role in:
Advanced levels of vitamin D3 in Caltrate help:
- Maximise calcium absorption
- Maintain healthy bones
Pack Size: 90 Tablets
- Take one tablet twice daily
- Hypersensitivity to one of the active substances
- The product contains partially hydrogenated soya bean oil and is contraindicated for patients hypersensitive to peanut or soya.
Rare reports of: constipation, nausea, bloating and heartburn.
- Calcium 600mg
- Vitamin D 400IU
- Partially hydrogenated soya bean oil
Fabulous choice of products ; simple order process and fast delivery . I highly recommend
Excellent for scars
5 Star *****