- How to take
- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Calcichew D3 Forte chewable tablets contain two active ingredients, calcium carbonate, which is a calcium salt used mainly to supplement calcium in the diet, and colecalciferol, otherwise known as vitamin D3.
- For Oral Use.
- Adults and elderly: 2 chewable tablets per day, preferably one tablet morning and evening.
- The tablet may be chewed or sucked.
- Calcichew-D3 Forte chewable tablets are not intended for use in children.
• Hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the excipients
• Diseases and/or conditions resulting in hypercalcaemia and/or hypercalciuria
• Severe renal impairment
• Renal calculi
• Hypervitaminosis D
Rare reports of : constipation, diarrhoea, heartburn, rash.
Calcium Carbonate 1250mg (equivalent to 500mg of elemental calcium)
Colecalciferol 400IU (Vitamin D)
sorbitol (E420) 390 mg
isomalt (E953) 49.90 mg
aspartame (E951) 1mg
sucrose 0.77 mg
Came across these when I was working in the HSE; a sales rep came my the ward and gave us a few samples.
Really impressed with the price. I buy these all the time and this was the best price.. super fast delivery. Will definitely buy again.
Love the service very efficient