- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Brupro Max 400mg contains higher levels of Ibuprofen designed to lower fever and manage general pain such as back pain, headache, dental pain and period pain and to treat colds and flu.
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years:
Initial dose is 400mg and subsequently if necessary, 400mg every eight hours with a maximum of 1200mg in a 24 hour period.
Not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
Do not use if:
- You suffer from hypersensitivity from non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Suffer from asthma.
- Last-trimester of pregnancy.
- Taking concurrent anti-coagulant therapy.
- Patients with severe renal failure.
- History of gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Use in patients with severe heart failure or kidney failure.
- Use in patients with bleeding disorders.
- Gastrointestinal bleeding, ulceration and perforation.