- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Ibuprofen Tablets are cheaper alternative to Nurofen with the same great reliability. They can be used to treat back pain, muscular and rheumatic pain and headache pain.
- Product Strength: 200mg
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years:
Initial dose is 400mg and subsequently if necessary, 200 to 400mg every four hours with a maximum of 1200mg in a 24 hour period.
Not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
Do not use if:
- You suffer from hypersensitivity from non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Suffer from asthma.
- Last-trimester of pregnancy.
- Taking concurrent anti-coagulant therapy.
- Patients with severe renal failure.
- History of gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Use in patients with severe heart failure or kidney failure.
- Use in patients with bleeding disorders.
- Gastrointestinal bleeding, ulceration and perforation.