- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Alka-Seltzer Original Tablets are an antacid and pain relief medicine particularly useful to give fast and effective relief to headaches and upset stomachs, which are associated with over indulgence of food and drink.
How to take
- Adults and children over 16 years should take two tablets dissolved in water.
- Maximum of 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Contains aspirin.
- Not recommended for children under 16 years except on medical advice.
- Do not take for more than 3 days without consulting a doctor.
- Not to be used in asthma.
- Not to be used in stomach ulcers or gastric disease.
- Not to be used in pregnancy.
- Aspirin may induce gastric irritation, nausea, dyspepsia and stomach bleeding.
- May cause asthmatic attacks in those suffering from asthma.
Aspirin 324mg, citric acid 965mg and sodium hydrogen carbonate 1744mg.
BUYING A GOOD PRODUCT AND BULK DISCOUNT ARE MAIN BENEFITS FOR ME//THANK YOU
These plasters are fantastic for burns.