Salactol Wart & Verruca Paint - 10ml
Salactol Wart Paint softens the skin so you can simply pumice the excess skin away easily and effectively. Warts, verucas, corns and calluses are just a skin growths formed by a virus, which are easily treated with the right supplement. Salactol Wart Paint is the quick and effective formula so you can restore your feet back to its natural healthy state.
Product Size: 10ml
How to use
- Simply apply the paint to the affected area each night and let it work its magic.
- It may take up to 12 weeks for the lesion to disappear.
- DO NOT use anywhere on or near your face, armpits, breasts, bottom or genital (sex) regions.
- DO NOT use on birthmarks, moles, warts with hairs growing from them, or any other spots. If in doubt as to whether you have a wart, verruca, corn or callus, consult your doctor before treatment.
- DO NOT use if you are diabetic or suffer from poor blood circulation to your hands or feet.
- DO NOT use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients of Salactol (as listed above).
- DO NOT use on broken skin.
- This treatment is for application to the skin only. Keep it away from your eyes, nose and mouth, and from cuts and grazes.
- Take care not to apply Salactol to surrounding normal skin, especially in the case of children’s delicate skin. If accidental spreading occurs, immediately remove surplus product with a tissue.
- If Salactol is accidentally swallowed, or if it gets into the eye, contact a doctor or a hospital straight away.
- Avoid inhaling the vapour from this product, as it can be harmful.
- Avoid spillage. Do not get Salactol on your clothes, jewellery, fabrics or furniture as it may damage them.
- Do not apply Salactol in proximity to open flames, burning cigarettes or anything else which might ignite the vapour. Take appropriate care when discarding bottle after completion of treatment.
Salactol is very flammable. Do not store above 25°C. Keep upright, well away from flames, and where children cannot see or reach it. Keep the cap tightly closed when Salactol is not being used. This product should not be used after the expiry date shown on the bottle label or later than 3 months from first use.
May cause local skin irritation.
Salicylic acid (16.7% w/w) and lactic acid (16.7% w/w). It also contains pyroxylin, colophony, castor oil, IMS and ether as inactive ingredients.