- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Rennie Sugar Free is an antacid tablet that neutralises excess stomach acid to relieve the symptoms of heartburn and indigestion.
It provides effective relief indigestion, heartburn, acid indigestion, dyspepsia, hyper acidity, gastritis, nervous indigestion, flatulence, upset stomach, indigestion during pregnancy and biliousness.
Furthermore, the tablets contain magnesium carbonate and calcium carbonate, which work together to create an antacid that neutralize stomach acid. Rennie is a fast-acting and effective remedy that has been trusted for decades for the rapid relief of heartburn and indigestion with a tasty peppermint taste.
Product available in 24 tablets pack
How to Use
- Chew or suck 2 tablets as required.
- Repeat when necessary to a maximum of 16 a day.
- Children 6-12 years: 1 tablet as required, to a maximum of 8 a day.
- Use with caution in patients with impaired renal function in which calcium and magnesium levels should be monitored regularly.
- Always check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking other medication as Rennie can affect the absorption of certain medicines.
Rennie Peppermint are generally well tolerated with few side effects.
Calcium carbonate 680mg and magnesium carbonate 80mg