- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Otrivine Adult Nasal Drops is designed for congested individuals over 12 years old who favour a drop format for fast and effective relief of nasal congestion.
- Clear a blocked nose within minutes and relieve excessive nasal secretion for up to ten hours.
- Useful for colds, hayfever and sinusitis
Product Size: 10ml
How to use:
Adults and Children over 12 years:
2 to 4 drops into each nostril, up to 3 times daily as needed. Do not exceed 3 applications daily into each nostril. It is recommended to make the last application shortly before retiring to bed.
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- You are taking monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOI)
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes or an overactive thyroid gland.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
Side effects are not common with this medicine but there have been reports of;
Local burning, soreness, dryness, irritation, stinging, itching, sneezing
Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.1% w/v
Benzalkonium chloride 0.01%w/v
Find those to work the best for my blocked nose. Suffer with sinuses and had a surgery couple of years ago and those are the only drops that I'll reach out from time to time and work in seconds to unblock my nose
Smooth order process with quick delivery
Very good value and very effective.