- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Lamisil Once gives you a one-time topical ointment for treating the symptoms of Athlete’s Foot. It contains the active ingredient Terbinafine Hydrochloride.How it works
After the first application, the active ingredients contained in the cream stay on the skin for up to 13 days. This gives it time to completely fight off the fungi that cause infection and treat symptoms.
Lamisil can be used as a preventative treatment against re-infection even months after use.
Product Size: 4g
How to apply Lamisil Once:
- Use the contents of the tube only once per episode of Athlete's Foot.
- Apply after a bath or shower.
- Ensure the product is applied to both feet. Using your fingers, apply between, under, and over all toes, then to the soles and sides of each foot. Allow product to dry.
- Wash hands with soap and water after use.
Caution before using Lamisil Once:
- Symptoms may persist for a few days as the skin heals. If they do not improve within 7 days, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not swallow.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Not recommended for patients under 18.
- Do not use while breast-feeding.
- Keep out the reach and sight of children.
- Store in the original pack.
- For cutaneous use.
Lamisil Once - Most people don't experience any side effects. Rarely, someone might be allergic to an active ingredient. If you experience an allergic reaction, use surgical spirit to remove the film from your feet, then wash and dry them - and contact your doctor. If you think the product is irritating or drying out your skin, seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist.
Lamisil Once contains:
1% Terbinafine hydrochloride