- Product Reviews
Milton Spray is a disinfectant designed to kill bacteria and germs in your house, bedroom, bathroom to prevent infection. It leaves behind a lovely fragrance so you don't have to worry about the smell!
- Ideal to disinfect all surfaces in the home: highchair, work tops, bathroom, potty and baby’s bath
- Cleans, disinfects and freshens
- Kills 99.9% of germs & bacteria
- Leaves a lovely, clean and fresh fragrance
- Bleach-free and alcohol free
Based on 2 reviews
Helped relieve pain of dry cough that other brands couldn't. Good product.
Excellent product; really impressive results on new scars.