- Product Reviews
Ovelle emulsifying ointment is used to treat dry skin conditions, such as eczema and dermatitis. It can be used as an ointment or instead of soap. The emulsifying ointment leaves a thin layer of oil on the skin’s surface that stops water evaporating. This results in a soothing, softening and moisturising effect.
Available Sizes: 100g and 500g
How to use:
- Apply frequently to prevent the skin from drying out.
- This ointment can also be used in place of soap when washing and bathing to avoid the skin from drying out.
- Emulsifying wax may cause local skin reactions in people hypersensitive to any of the ingredients, particularly in children with atopic eczema.
- Emulsifying ointment may exacerbate acne and/or folliculitis.
- This ointment does not affect ability to drive or use machines.
- For more information about any other possible risks associated with this medicine, please read the information provided with the medicine or consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Emulsifying wax 30%, white soft paraffin 50%, liquid paraffin 20%.