- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Anusol Soothing Relief Ointment relieves and soothes the pain and discomfort associated with haemorrhoids, itching, fissures and other related anal conditions. Anusol Ointment contains special ingredients that work to reduce swelling, soothe and protect raw areas, prevent bacterial growth and promote healing.
- Apply to the affected area in the morning, at night and after each bowel movement.
- For internal conditions, use the rectal nozzle provided. Remove nozzle cap and clean after each use.
- For topical use only
- Not recommended for children
- If symptoms persist, please consult your doctor
- Anusol is suitable if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, but as with all medicines, you should discuss with your doctor first
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not store above 25°
No side effects have been reported with this product.
Anusol Soothing Relief Ointment contains:
Active Ingredients: per 100 g: Zinc Oxide 10.75 g, Bismuth Subgallate 2.25 g, Balsam Peru 1.875 g and Bismuth Oxide 0.875 g
Also contains: Magnesium Stearate, Cocoa Butter, Lanolin Anhydrous, Castor Oil, Kaolin Light and Petroleum Jelly White