Anadin Max Strength Capsules - 12 Pack
Anadin Max Strength Capsules provide fast treatment of headaches, neuralgia, rheumatic, period and dental pain, and the symptoms of colds and flu.
How to use:
Adults and Adolescents over 16 years:
1 capsule every three to four hours
Do not exceed 8 capsules in 24 hours
Do not give to children and adolescents aged under 16 years, except on medical advice, where the benefit outweighs the risk.
Do not use if:
- You suffer from hypersensitivity from non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Suffer from asthma.
- Last-trimester of pregnancy.
- Taking concurrent anti-coagulant therapy.
- Patients with severe renal failure.
- Intake of more than 15mg methotrexate per week.
- History of gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Use in patients with severe heart failure.
- Use in patients with bleeding disorders.
- Gastrointestinal bleeding, ulceration and perforation.
Aspirin 500 mg
Caffeine 32 mg