- Product Reviews
Paralink Six Plus Paracetamol 250mg/5ml Oral Solution is indicated as an analgesic and antipyretic. It is used in the treatment of mild to moderate pain, including headache, migraine, neuralgia, toothache and pain associated with teething. It is also indicated for the relief of cold & flu symptoms and influenza and to reduce fever.
How to Use:
- Children under 6: Not recommended
- 6 - 12 years: 5 – 10ml (1 - 2 teaspoonsful) up to 4 times daily
- Adults and children over 12: 10 - 20ml (2 - 4 teaspoonsful) up to 4 times daily
- Do not take more than 4 doses in one 24-hour period and allow 4 - 6 hours between each dosage.
- Always read the patient information leaflet.
- Patients with rare hereditary problems of fructose intolerance should not take this medicine.
- Hypersensitivity to paracetamol or to any of the other constituents.
- Prolonged use without medical supervision can be harmful.
- Maximum duration of continued use without medical advice: 3 days.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not take with other products containing paracetamol.
- The product should be administered with caution to patients with known liver or renal impairment.
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of overdose, because of the risk of irreversible liver damage.
- Store below 25°C. Do not refrigerate. Keep in the original container in order to protect from light.
- Paracetamol 250mg/5ml
The other ingredients in this product are: Propylene glycol, Macrogol 4000, Glycerol, Sorbitol 70% (Non-crystallising) Liquid Maltitol Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Saccharin Sodium, Nipasept, Strawberry flavour and Purified Water.