- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Scholl Freeze Verruca & Wart Remover gives you a quick, easy way to remove verrucas and warts. It works by freezing the wart or verruca right on the spot and can safely be used for children 4 years and above.
- Clinically proven as a fast and effective treatment
- Easy to use at home
- Can be used for children 4 years and above
- No need for plasters
When you use the Scholl Freeze Verruca & Wart Remover it makes your skin turn white when you press the foam applicator at the site of the verruca or wart. The skin will feel very cold and slightly achey, and a stinging sensation may occur as a result of the freezing.
After removing the foam applicator, the loss of colour and aching, stinging will rapidly reduce. The wart or verruca will automatically fall off on its own after 10 to 15 days.
- Attach the applicator to the opening in the can.
- Press the dispensing button down for 3 to 5 seconds.
- The applicator should be applied right at the centre of the wart or verruca.
- Hold it there for 30 to 40 seconds, but do not apply for longer than 40 seconds.
- After application, the verruca or wart will usually fall off on its own within the next 10 to 14 days
- Do not use if you suffer from diabetes.
- Do not use if you suffer from circulation disorders.
- Can cause irritation and burning at the site of treatment.