- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Preparation H Clear Gel helps to shrink the tissues swollen by inflammation, and can act like a lubricant for easing painful bowel movements when the skin is dry and sore. Preparation H Clear Gel is a unique combination of natural witch hazel extract and soothing moisturising ingredients in a clear gel base. It is effective against the pain, irritation and itching of piles. The non-greasy gel format is easy to apply and is suitable for use during pregnancy and breast feeding.
Product Size: 25g or 50g
How to use:
- Adults and the elderly: Apply freely to the affected area night and morning and after each bowel movement. The applicator may be screwed onto the neck of the tube to assist in application of the product. Lubricate applicator with some gel before each application and clean thoroughly after use.
- Children under 12 years: Not to be used except on the advice of a doctor.
Caution before applying Preparation H Cooling Clear Gel:
- Preparation H Clear Gel is not to be swallowed. If you accidentally swallow any, seek medical advice
- If your piles are causing bleeding, you should see a doctor as soon as possible
- Do not stop treatment as soon as you get signs of improvement - carry it on a little longer to obtain full benefit.
- Pregnancy: The active ingredient in Preparation H Clear Gel has been used for many years without adverse or harmful effects being reported on the health of either the unborn or the newborn child.
Possible side effects from using Preparation H Cooling Clear Gel:
Preparation H Clear Gel may not suit everybody. Some patients may have side effects, such as localised stinging and skin rash although these should be temporary. If an unwanted effect is severe or lasts for more than a few days, you should tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Hamamelis water 50 %w/w
Fast shipping and good quality
Great product, excellent service, prompt delivery.
Great product. Excellent service and delivery by Online Pharmacy. Thank you! ??