- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Each tablet of BioActive Chromium contains 100 micrograms of elementary chromium. The chromium used in BioActive Chromium is organically bound meaning it is bound to yeast and natural amino acids (chromium yeast). It is a natural supplement to aid weight loss and also help control diabetes and high blood pressure levels.
Pharma Nord Bio-Chromium is the only full EU approved Chromium supplement. Unequalled in quality, safety and documentation.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
How to Use
- 1 tablet daily, unless otherwise advised.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Do not chew the tablet but swallow it whole, preferably during/after a meal.
- Dietary supplements should not replace a varied diet.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Chromium supplements should be taken with caution by people with impaired renal function or diabetes (insulin dosage may need to be adjusted).
- Bio-Chromium should not be taken by those with an allergy to yeast.
- Pregnant or lactating women and those on medication should consult a doctor before using any product.
- The toxicity of the chemical form of chromium used in Bio-Chromium (chromium 3) is very low. In man, no general adverse effects have been reported with a chromium intake much higher than the recommended dose of 200mcg/ day. Rats given chromium at a dose of 100mg/Kg bodyweight in their feed showed no long-term toxic effects.
- Chromium supplements taken with meals are less likely to cause irritation to the stomach. Organic forms of chromium supplements are much less likely than inorganic forms to cause gastrointestinal disturbance. Chromium supplements should be taken with caution by patients with impaired renal function or diabetes (the insulin dose may need to be adjusted). Bio-Chromium should not be taken by individuals with a known allergy to yeast.
- Chromium enriched yeast (ChromoPrecise), maltodextrin.
- Filler: microcrystalline cellulose
- Anti-caking agents: talc, silicon dioxide
- Glazing agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Firming agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids.
Chromium 100 µg 250% RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance)