- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Otrivine Extra Dual Relief Nasal Spray helps relieve nasal congestion such as blocked and runny nose. The Extra Dual Relief works by relieving different nasal symptoms with the help of two active ingredients. It reduces the diameter of blood vessels in the nose which then reduces nasal swelling. The decongestant effects work within 5-10minutes and last for 6-8hours.
- Fast & Effective.
- The only product to contain a combination of xylometazoline hydrochloride and ipratropium bromide
How to use:
- One puff in each nostril up to 3 times per day
- Leave at least 6 hours between doses
- Not more than 3 applications daily into each nostril
- The product should not be used for more than 7 days
- Always blow your nose before using the nasal spray
- Suitable for use from 18 years and older.
- Do not use for more than 7 consecutive days.
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- You are taking monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOI)
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes or an overactive thyroid gland.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
Indications: Symptomatic treatment of nasal congestion and rhinorrhea in connection with common colds. Dosage: 1 puff in each nostril, up to 3 times daily, with at least 6 hours between doses. Not for use longer than 7 days. Contraindications: Children and adolescents under 18 years. Known hypersensitivity to xylometazoline hydrochloride or ipratropium bromide or any excipients or hypersensitivity to atropine or similar substances. Patients with glaucoma or rhinitis sicca or following trans-sphenoidal hypophysectomy or surgery exposing the dura mater. Warnings and precautions: Use with caution in people with: hypertension, cardiovascular disease, hyperthyroidism, diabetes mellitus, prostatic hypertrophy, bladder stenosis, pheochromocytoma, angle closure glaucoma, epistaxis, paralytic ileus, cystic fibrosis. Caution in people sensitive to adrenergic substances, which may cause sleep disturbances, dizziness, tremor, cardiac arrythmias or elevated blood pressure. Hypersensitivity reactions may occur. Do not use for more than 7 days. Use during pregnancy or breastfeeding only if clearly necessary. Avoid contact with eyes.
Otrivine Extra Dual Relief 0.5 mg/ml + 0.6 mg/ml nasal spray, solution. (0.5 mg/ml xylometazoline hydrochloride and 0.6 mg/ml ipratropium bromide).