- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops for hayfever and allergies. Reduce bloodshot and watering eyes caused by allergies in a matter of minutes. Contains Xylometazoline hydrochloride and Antazoline sulphate.
- Allergy Relief
- Decongestant & Anti-Allergic Agent
- Suitable for Adults and Children Over 12 Years Old
Product Size: 10ml
1 or 2 drops, 2-3 times daily
- No recommended for use in children under 12 years of age
- Not to be used by contact lens wearers
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
- Do not use later than 28 days after first opening.
- For external use only
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist. Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant or planning to become pregnant. Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Do not store above 25°C
Otrivine Antistin is generally well tolerated but there have been rare reports of;
- irritation and blurred vision for a short period after using the drops.
Xylometazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
Antazoline sulphate 0.5%
Water for injections