- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
New Nurofen Long Lasting capsules have been designed to bring a controlled release of ibuprofen, providing a lasting relief for up to 12 hours.
Nurofen Long Lasting capsules contains ibuprofen which belongs to a group of medicines known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Ibuprofen is used for muscular pains, aches and period pain.
Product Strength: 300 mg
Available in 24 pack
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years:
- Take 1 or 2 capsules twice daily after food, with at least 8 hours between doses
Not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
Do not use if:
- You suffer from hypersensitivity from non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Suffer from asthma.
- Last-trimester of pregnancy.
- Taking concurrent anti-coagulant therapy.
- Patients with severe renal failure.
- History of gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Use in patients with severe heart failure or kidney failure.
- Use in patients with bleeding disorders.
- Gastrointestinal bleeding, ulceration and perforation.