Nurofen for Children Oral Suspension- Pain Relief For Children 6 Years+
Nurofen Six plus Suspension is effective for the short term treatment of mild to moderate pain in children aged six years and over. The suspension is long lasting, sugar- free and colour-free.
Soothes away pain from:
- Sore Throats
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Minor aches
- Minor sprains
- Product available in 100 or 200 ml
- Orange or Strawberry Flavoured
How to Use
Child's weight (age)
Quantity and method of administration
(in a 24 hour period)
20-29kg (6-9 years)
1 x 200mg/5ml
(one 5ml spoonful (large end))
30-40kg (10-12 years)
1 x 300mg/7.5ml
(one 5ml spoonful (large end) and one 2.5ml spoonful (small end))
Do not take this medicine if:
- For oral and short term use only.
- Read the package leaflet before use.
- The capsule should be chewed before swallowing and do not give to children under 7 years of age.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Each 5ml spoonful contains 200mg ibuprofen.