Nicorette QuickMist Freshmint 1mg/Spray - Double Pack
NICORETTE® QuickMist is clinically proven to be 2.5 times more effective at helping smokers quit than by willpower alone. The fine spray format is an effective way of replacing some of the nicotine your body is used to getting from cigarettes, allowing you to relieve your nicotine cravings wherever and whenever you feel them.
The nicotine is absorbed quickly into your body through the mouth lining, helping to rapidly relieve the urge to smoke. By tackling these cravings as quickly as possible, you can regain control and feel more confident about your journey to a smoke free life.
Simple to use
• Convenient for use on the go when travelling or at work
• Clinically proven to help double your chances of quitting smoking successfully when compared to quitting with will[power alone
• Begins working on Nicotine cravings within 60 seconds of use
• Quickly absorbed through the lining of your mouth to allow almost instant relief of Nicotine cravings
• Provides a safer alternative to smoking
Product Available in Single or Double Spray.
How to Use
Use one to two sprays when you would normally smoke a cigarette or have cravings to smoke. Use one spray first and if your cravings do not disappear within a few minutes use the second spray. If 2 sprays are required, future doses may be delivered as 2 consecutive sprays. For most smokers this means about 1 or 2 sprays every 30 minutes to 1 hour. The maximum dose is 2 sprays at a time, 4 sprays per hour for 16hrs or 64 sprays per day.
• Hypersensitivity to nicotine or to any of the excipients listed in section 6.1.
• Children under the age of 18 years.
• Those who have never smoked.
Regardless of the means used, a variety of symptoms are known to be associated with quitting habitual tobacco use. These include emotional or cognitive effects such as dysphoria or depressed mood; insomnia; irritability, frustration or anger; anxiety; difficulty concentrating, and restlessness or impatience. There may also be physical effects such as decreased heart rate; increased appetite or weight gain, dizziness or presyncopal symptoms, cough, constipation, gingival bleeding
One spray delivers 1 mg nicotine in 0.07 ml solution
Sodium hydrogen carbonate
Hydrochloric acid (for pH adjustment)