- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Nasacort Nasal Spray is an effective, non-drowsy nasal spray for treating and preventing airborne allergies such as hayfever, dust, and pet allergy. Its anti-inflammatory action help to quickly bring relief from typical allergy symptoms such as sneezing and itchy, watery eyes, blocked nose, itchy and runny nose.
t is developed with an anti-inflammatory action that works to both prevent and treat the onset of allergic symptoms such as inflammation and swelling in the nose.
How to use:
- Children aged between 6-12 years: One spray into each nostril every morning.
- Adults aged 12 years or over: Two sprays into each nostril every morning.
- Nasacort Allergy Nasal Spray is not recommended for children or adolescents under 16 years of age
- Shake gently before use.
Not to use used if you:
- are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- are breastfeeding
- suffering from nosebleeds
- Unpleasant taste
- Unpleasant smell
- Throat irritation
Microcrystalline cellulose and carmellose sodium (dispersible cellulose)
benzalkonium chloride (50% w/v solution)
hydrochloric acid or sodium hydroxide