- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Magnesium Verla Granules for oral solution is used as a dietary supplement for individuals who are deficient in magnesium. This may be a result of an insufficient intake of the mineral in your diet or your body is not absorbing magnesium adequately. Magnesium is involved in numerous enzymatic reactions and physiological processes including energy transfer and storage, skeletal development, nerve conduction and muscle contraction.
Product Size: 20 Sachets
How to Use:
- Always take this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor, pharmacist or nurse has told you. Check with your doctor, pharmacist or nurse if you are not sure.
- Adults and Children, over 10 years of age:
- The contents of one sachet (5g) taken orally 1-3 times daily.
- Children 2 to 10 years:
- The contents of one sachet (5g) taken orally daily.
- The contents of one sachet of Magnesium Verla granules should be dissolved by stirring in at least half a glass of water, tea or fruit juice.
- Excessive taking of magnesium may cause diarrhoea. In patients with impaired kidney function,
- Hypermagnesaemia (abnormally high level of magnesium in the blood) may occur. The symptoms for this include: thirst, nausea, vomiting,flushing of the skin, drop in blood pressure, drowsiness,confusion, loss of tendon reflexes, muscle weakness, respiratory depression, abnormal heart rate,coma and heart attack.
- If you suffer from these symptoms, stop taking Magnesium Verla and consultyour doctor immediately.
- If you have any further questions on the use of this product, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everyone gets them.
- Uncommon: may affect up to 1 in 100 people
- Loose stools or diarrhoea.
- The active substance is magnesium aspartate dihydrate.
- Each 5 g sachet of granules for oral solution contains magnesium aspartate dihydrate equivalent to 121.56 mg (5 mmol) of magnesium.
- The other ingredients are sucrose, anhydrous citric acid, saccharin sodium, mandarin flavour
- Contains lactose and colloidal anhydrous silica.
Quick and fast delivery what I wanted, ordered second box as extremely happy and will continue to use company.
Brilliant Service. I would highly recommend
5 Star *****