- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Lactulose Solution is a natural laxative and works by softening stools and promoting their movement through the bowel. It is a colonic acidifier and works by drawing water into the colon, which softens the stool and helps to produce a bowel movement.
This product is recommended for:
- Pregnant women.
- Nursing mothers.
- Children with constipation.
- People who recently underwent surgery.
- Elderly people or people with severe and/or chronic constipation
Product Size: 500Ml
Who can use?
Lactulose can be used by adults and children over 2 years of age.
How to take?
- Adults: Take three 5ml spoonfuls daily.
- Children aged 5 to 10 years: Give two 5ml spoonfuls daily.
- Children aged 1 to 5 years: Give one 5ml spoonful daily.
- Babies under 1 year: Give 2.5ml twice daily.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding
If you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant or breast feeding consult your doctor before purchasing or taking this medication.
Common side effects.
Flatulence, bloating or stomach cramps.
It's ok not for severe constipation it will take a few days to work but it's good to use as a precaution if you suffer with constipation
Good product when needed. Delivery was prompt. Very pleased.