- Product Reviews
Gloup zero is a universal jelly that is intended to make solid medicines, such as tablets, lozenges and capsules and also powders, easier to swallow. Gloup is capable of effectively moistening the mouth and throat without sticking to the roof of the mouth. Gloup biodegrades into inactive elements in the stomach as a result of the acidic environment.
Pack size: 150ml or 500ml
How to Use:
Gloup zero swallowing gel works in the following ways: Gloup is a thick, slippery gel that makes medicines easier to swallow. Gloup has a pleasant, fresh raspberry flavour that camouflages the taste of medicines.
- Gloup is not suitable for infants less than 2 years old.
- Gloup has a 60 day shelf life once opened.
- Gloup can be stored at room temperature or refrigerated.
- Gloup consists of >99% natural ingredients, all with 'food grade' status.
- Gloup does not contain sugar, gluten or lactose. Gloup can be used in most circumstances and has no known interactions with existing medicines.