- Product Reviews
Fybogel Orange Dispensing Pack Sachets is an easy and convenient way to enhance fibre in your diet helping your digestive system work more efficiently and gently relieving constipation with natural ways. As it works naturally with your body the solution takes care of constipation without undue straining, discomfort or unnatural urgency, which further helps to restore and maintain regularity.
How to use:
- Fill a glass with approximately 150ml (1/4 pint) with cold water.
- Pour prescribed amount of granules.
- Stir well and drink straight away.
- Adults and children over 12: take one sachet of solution one in the morning and one in the evening.
- Children 6-12: consume 1/2 - 1 level 5ml spoonful of solution morning and evening, depending on age and size.
- Children under 6 years: consume only on medical advice, take 1/2 - 1 level 5ml spoonful, depending on age, size, morning and evening.
- Avoid consuming solution without water.
- In case you accidentally take too much, drink plenty of water.
- Do not take this solution if your doctor has told you that you are suffering from a blockage of the bowel (intestinal obstruction or faecal impaction) or muscle weakness of the bowel wall (colonic atony)
- Do not take the solution after the expiry date stated on the carton and sachets.
- Active ingredient: 3.5g Ispaghula Husk per sachet
- Also contains: Aspartame (E951)