Easofen Oral Suspension 6 Months- Pain Relief For Children
Easofen oral suspension (200Mg/5Ml) is a medicine that reduces pain and fever designed for children aged six months onwards. It is used as an analgesic (pain killer) for relief of teething pain, earache, headache, muscular minor aches and sprains, sore throats and cold and flu symptoms.
- For oral use only.
- 3 months to 6 moths weighing over 5kg - One 2.5ml dose three times in 24 hours.
- 6 months to 12 months - One 2.5ml dose three times in 24 hours.
- 1 year to 3 years - One 7.5ml (5ml+2.5ml) dose three times in 24 hours
- 7 years to 9 years - One 10ml (5ml+5ml) dose three times in 24 hours
- 10 years to 12 years - One 15ml (5ml+5ml+5ml) dose three times in 24 hours.
Product Size: 200Ml (200Mg/5Ml)