- Preparing your baby's feed
- Product Reviews
For information on Halal, visit our website.
Aptamil® Lactose Free First Infant Milk is not suitable for infants with galactosaemia or cow's milk protein allergy.
Contains DHA (Omega-3 LCPs)*
*as required by the legislation for all infant formula.
**As required by legislation, First infant milk is nutritionally complete and suitable as a sole source of nutrition from birth and as part of a varied weaning diet from 6 months.
Contains DHA (Omega-3 LCPs), as required by the legislation for all infant formula.
Our Unique Expertise
Nutricia has over 120 years of expertise in early life science, with a passionate team of more than 500 scientists and experts. We have been pioneering research for 40 years taking inspiration from the benefits of nature.
Our research has enabled us to develop Aptamil® Lactose Free First Infant Milk; an infant formula for bottle-fed babies. If you are concerned that your baby needs a lactose free infant milk, speak to your healthcare professional.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere. Contents may settle in transit and scoop may become submerged in powder.
Nutricia and Aptamil® are registered trademarks.
Bringing Science to Early Life
Pack size: 400G
- Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- 1 Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
- 2 Boil 1 litre of freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- 3 Using the scoop provided level off the powder with a clean, dry knife. Do not press/heap the powder.
- 4 Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake immediately, vertically and vigorously for at least 10 seconds, until the powder is dissolved.
- 5 Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
- Moving to the next stage
- If you think your little one is ready to move on from Aptamil® Lactose Free First Infant Milk, speak to a healthcare professional about the most suitable milk for your baby.