- How to Use
- Product Reviews
Carnation Corn Caps penetrates and helps to remove hard corns while the red felt ring relieves pressure. Removes hard corns while the red felt ring relieves pressure.
- Easy to apply and suitable for adults and children 15 years and over.
- Pack Size: 5 Medicated Plasters.
- For better adhesion clean and dry the feet.
- Remove the corn cap from the backing paper and position the felt ring over the corn.
- Firmly apply in position with the adhesive straps. When properly applied it should not slip or move.
- Change the plaster every two days until the corn is easily removed.
- A maximum of five plasters should be used per corn.
- No more than 3 corns should be treated at any one time.
- If you are under 16 years old, pregnant or have a circulatory disorder you should seek medical advice before use.
- Do not use if you suffer from diabetes.
- Carnation Corn Caps contain Salicylic Acid.
- Always read the label.
Salicylic Acid 40% w/w.