- How to Use
- Product Reviews
Calpol 2+ Months Suspension is specially formulated for your children, when they need it most. It starts to work on fever in just 15 minutes but is still gentle on delicate tummies. Calpol Infant Suspension is gentle enough to use from 2 months. Each pack comes with an easy dose syringe.
- Product Size: Available in 60ml and 140ml
- Can be given to babies 2-3 months with post-vaccination fever.
- Can also be given for other causes of pain and fever as long as they weigh over 4kg and are not premature.
- Do not give more than 2 doses.
- Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
If further doses are needed, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
- It is advised to wait at least 4 hours between doses.
- Do not take other medications containing paracetamol while using Calpol Oral Suspension.
Calpol contains paracetamol and is a safe and gentle pain reliever for your baby.