- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
How to use:
- After washing your hands, remove the cap from the bottle
- Tilt your head back and squeeze one or two drops inside the lower lid without touching your eye
- Close your eye and wipe away any excess liquid from the eyes with a clean tissue
- Put the cap back on the bottle as soon as you have used
- The usual dosage is 1-2 drops into the affected eye up to four times daily
Hypersensitivity to any component of the preparation.
Do not use with contact lenses
Eye pain or irritation, usually in the form of a stinging or burning sensation, may occur. In such cases, use should be discontinued immediately.
Propamidine isetionate 0.1% w/v.
Benzalkonium chloride solution
Water for injections
Sodium hydroxide (for pH adjustment)
Happy I ordered an eye drops. Couldn't find them in any pharmacy. It was delivered very fast,for good price.
Absolutely fantastic on time and great service and i will shop again in the future thanks a million
A good product, solved the problem for me !
Super little product. Thanks
These plasters are fantastic for burns.