- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Beconase Allergy Nasal Spray is an effective, non-drowsy nasal spray for treating and preventing airborne allergies such as hayfever, dust, and pet allergy. Its anti-inflammatory action help to quickly bring relief from typical allergy symptoms such as sneezing and itchy, watery eyes, blocked nose, itchy and runny nose.
It is developed with an anti-inflammatory action that works to both prevent and treat the onset of allergic symptoms such as inflammation and swelling in the nose.
How to use:
- Adults aged 18 years or over: Two sprays into each nostril every morning and evening.
- Beconase Allergy Nasal Spray is not recommended for children or adolescents under 18 years of age
- Do not use more than eight sprays in a day.
- Shake gently before use.
Not to use used if you:
- are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- are breastfeeding
- suffering from nosebleeds
- Unpleasant taste
- Unpleasant smell
- Throat irritation
beclometasone dipropionate monohydrate
Very happy with this product.
These plasters are fantastic for burns.
Great place to order as they have everything and quick delivery also